How do you make the best helmet even better? Make it lighter. When you're searching for lightweight and superior strength there's only one solution Carbon Fiber. Built specifically for riders that demand the ultimate in performance, the Force Carbon Fiber helmet is the helmet of choice for Champion's like Ivan Tedesco and Chad Reed. You can ride longer and harder with less fatigue due to the lighter weight, without sacrificing any of the features.
The Carbon Fiber material is mixed with resin to form a "PrePreg" (pre impregnated) sheet that is hand laid into the mold to form the outermost layer of the shell. Although expensive and time consuming, the result is greater strength with less weight while offering increased fatigue resistance and dimensional stability. Weighing in at only 3 pounds, the Force Carbon is truly a handmade work of art.
• Forehead vents circulate air throughout interior
• Washable/removable AquaTrans liner keeps you cooler and drier
• Integrated hi flow mouthpiece with roost guard increases air flow
• EPS material extends throughout chin bar for increased strength
• Top vent evacuates air
• Side intake ports provide optimal air circulation
• Constructed of carbon fiber, Kevlar and Dyneema for superior strength and weight savings
• Easy turn screws for visor adjustments
• Contoured eye port gasket improves goggle fit
• DOT and SNELL approved