Do you know the history of the ‘GS’ motor? A proud air-cooled heritage with stoutest of bottom ends. Sure, water cooling does a better job, but air is still a pretty damn good cooling apparatus. The Hayabusa Hooligan jacket uses the same air flow methodology used on the motor for cooling the rider. Think of it as a fabric heat exchanger. Replete with a heritage Suzuki sun and kanji ‘Busa logos, the Hooligan flows maximum air for maximum cooling, while the Fighter mesh chassis protects precious skin. Never forget where you came from.
• 1.2-1.4 MM Premium Grade Leather
• Removable Field Armor Impact Protector Elbow
• Removable Field Armor Impact Protector Shoulder
• Removable Dual Density Foam Back Pad
• Removable Insulated Liner